IP Intercom Virtual Terminal(Windows Platform)
For the intercom between the terminal and computer.
1. To be provided as an independent software or an ActiveX control form; with great flexibility of being implanted in the web as well as in the software developed by VB and VC);
2. With numerical keys to make a random full-duplex intercom to any terminals;
3. To monitor and broadcast to the permitted regions;
4. To make a hands-free call and receive the broadcast through the speaker and the microphone on PC
5. With no limitations to make intercoms with other terminals as long as network accessible to the server; supportive of crossing network segment and router.
6. To get authorized after the registration of the software.