IP Network TCP/IP POE Amplifier
For the integration of the terminal and the amplifier to save the rack space.
1. With rack-mounted design; with high-performance of network constant voltage power amplifier; starting time ≤ 1s;
2. With a built-in digital amplifier of D-class; with 60W/120W/240W/350W (constant voltage of 100V) outputs for options; with less emission of the heat and higher efficiency; with the power-saving mode for no signal input;
3. With 5 input channels whose volumes can be adjusted either respectively or unified
4.With the random setting of priority for the 5 input channels (The microphone input on the front panel has the highest priority default )；
5. With the audio line output to connect with the external amplifier;
6. With a standard RJ45 interface supportive of crossing network segment and router, accessible to the system if the Ethernet is available.